Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome to the newly re-vamped blog for Victoria Patterson Photography

September 7, 2012

Hello everyone. I have made some decisions in my life that I am going to share with you. I have done a lot of different types of photography trying to cater to eveyone's needs over the years, and I am at a point in my life where I need to slow down just a smudge. I'm not saying that if you ask me to shoot your wedding that I will instantly say no, I just need to see if at that point I can take it on.

Most of you know that I have relocated to Savannah, Georgia. We are actually from the North Georgia Mountains for the most part, Ellijay to be exact. I have had the wonderful opportunity to shoot hundreds and hundreds of sessions in the North Georgia area as well as Atlanta. It took me many years to build up my business, but  I am thrilled to say that it was with much dedication, love and sweat :) It's not easy trying to prove to the world that you know this is the gift God had intended for you, and for years I never knew it.
  So to make a long story short my husband took a job with Mitsubishi Power Systems here in Savannah and he is loving every minute of it! Me on the other hand, I "like" it but I miss my dear friends and clients back home. I am trying to adjust here, but, again it's not easy starting over. But I am a determined woman and will reach the top again. Sometimes it's not bad to get knocked off the ladder to have to re climb it again. It will test your courage, love for your gift, effort and most of all determination, and I believe that I have all of that. So to make this goal I will need all of your help to refer, spread the word through your circles and believe in me.
 
Well this past weekend we moved to Metter which is outside of Statesboro, Georgia and about 35-40 minute drive to Savannah depending on traffic. We found a 10 acre farm for our horses and dogs. At the moment it is just Steven and I, so the house is very quiet. Most of you know that we have a blended family of 4 children; Chelcee - 22, Cahriana - 21, Gavin - 19 and Caitlin - 18 and 2 of the most adorable grandchildren EVER! Take a look for yourself~

This is PRESTON
                   1 Years Old                                           2 Years Old



And this would be DAKOTAH SKYE


 

                                              Newborn Photo May 31, 2011



 

And today she is MISS SASSY
 
Can't tell they are my heart and soul... :) They live in Virginia now, and we miss the sound of their little feet pitter pattering around the house. And when I get to Skye with them, my favorite this is to hear Preston say, "I wuv you Gam-maw" and Kotah says "Hi"
 
 This is their beautiful parents Chelcee & Jesse with them at the ranch before they left for Virginia
 

 
                                           My daughter CHELCEE & JESSE
 
 
 
Moving on we have CAHRIANA & TJ they have been together for 3 years now, and have decided to tie the knot! So we have been busy planning a wedding. They will be married on Tybee Island by my best friend Kris and hopefully we will have the whole family there! It's going to be a fun event.
 
 
So now we have GAVIN who is my 19 year old son
Gavin graduated high school last year 2011 and had a couple of months off before he went active in the United States Marine Corps - SEMPER FI   he is stationed in San Diego California but left about 3 months ago on a EMU tour. He was in Japan for a couple of months and left 3 days ago aboard a Navy ship heading to Guam then Malaysia and possibly the Philippines he is scheduled to be home December 13, 2012 two days after his 20th birthday. We miss him terribly, but are extremely proud Marine parents.
 
 
Moving along to our youngest daughter Caitlin. She lives in Chatsworth Georgia with her mom and step-dad. She is finishing up her Senior year and then will probably head on to college. We are thrilled to death for her, and miss her so much. Hopefully she will be able to come for a visit soon.
 
 
 
 
 

So that pretty much raps up our life in a nutshell. I will be sharing photos and specials and tips etc on this blog. Please keep in mind that I can't be successful without your support so please be come a follower for my blog. Plus I would love to hear any ideas that you may have for mini sessions, or location ideas etc. So please comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment